Monday, December 21, 2009

Ballet


There are so many wonderful things happening in this photo! 1. My favorite ballet teacher EVER, Clarence is teaching this class 2. This is the main studio at Steeple Arts which is housed in an old church (built 1912) and has been a studio for 60 years or so now 3. This is where I took ballet during 4th, 5th and 6th grade. 4. This is where my Aunt Kathy took ballet as well and her photos are still on the wall 5. All of my favorite students from Birmingham Ballet are in this photo and I miss them all so much 6. One of my favorite dancers and people in all the world Natalie is in this photo...you can not miss her...she's wearing HOT PINK as only Natalie can! 7. This is just a classic ballet photo and there are so many special things about it...what's not to love?!?! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment