Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Charlie Brown Christmas

I understand how some people feel about Christmas trees. I can't blame them. I think they should be full and large and full of life and cheer. But I still find this funny in its own wonderful way.
My friends enjoy a little bit of irony. I can't blame them, its needed sometimes. I enjoy a little bit of irony sometimes too. While I was in Illinois, my friends in the house decided they wanted a Christmas tree and chose to make it a "Charlie Brown tree." Amy ventured into the woods on our own property and returned with this young spruce. You can't see it too well, but the angel at the top of the tree is causing its crowning branch to comically bend over.
Whatever is going on in your life, remember to find something that makes you smile, even if its the most ridiculous thing you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment