Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beautiful Day for a Fight!

This was the view yesterday from the lovely home I was visiting to watch the IRON BOWL! After shopping for deals since 6am I slipped in right in time for kick off and boy was it a beautiful day - and view, to watch one of the best rivalries in the country! While my team did not win they put up a hell of a fight against a faster, deeper, more talented team...and it was lovely to watch then do it. I am so happy Auburn showed well yesterday, that the game was close...and hold on to your pants...that Alabama Won! I can't wait to watch undefeated #1 Florida play undefeated (but well tested ((War Eagle)) Alabama in the SEC Championship next weekend. If you think your part of the country has good football...you should have been watching the Iron Bowl! =) War Eagle, Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment